The Moon travels into dramatic Scorpio and the 10th House of career, status, and mother figures at 9:03 PM PDT on 12 June 2019 until it moves into Sagittarius at 2:03 AM PDT on the 15th. Career takes a focus over the next few days and we may feel compelled to work long hours in an effort to achieve recognition in our chosen field. However, avoid a stressful approach and the inevitable drama that results. The chart is below:
- Mode/Quality — Given that Fixed is in a weakened state and Mutable predominates the influences we may be inclined to work against our own efforts and procrastinate or otherwise lose focus. This may create more stress than the Scorpio influence can handle.
- Element — Fire (will/creativity), Air (intellect/reason), and Water (emotions) are roughly in balance leaving Earth in a weakened state. Daily tasks may prove challenging, aligning with the aforementioned issues associated with the Fixed mode/quality in its own weakened state.
- Ray — The 4th Ray of Harmony through Conflict presents the strongest Ray influence with a focus on finding balance. Avoid indecisiveness.
- Sign — Gemini and Sagittarius (sister signs) provide the strongest sign influences, both volatile and tactless along with idea-oriented and enthusiastic.
- House — 7th (partnership) and 12th (endings, strengths/weaknesses, institutions, fear, and karma)
- Quadrant/Hemisphere — all in balance
- Aspects — Opposition Uranus (Orb 5°13′ Applying); Opposition Vesta (Orb 1°31′ Applying); Square Juno (Orb 3°51′ Separating); Sextile the Ascendant (Orb 3°49′ Applying); Conjunction the Midheaven Orb 7°33′ Applying
- Human Design/I Ching — 6/12 — Gate 50 Cauldron Line 4 Corruption, Channel — Channel of Preservation; 6/13 — Gate 1 The Creative Line 1 Creation is Independent of Will, Channel 12–22 — Openness; 6/14 — Gate 14 Possession in Great Measure Line 3 Service, Channel 12–22 continues
- Retrograde — Ceres (issues of self-nurturing), Jupiter (inward focus), Pluto (dealing with karmic debt), and Saturn (revisit old issues, inward discipline)
- Lunar Phase — 1st Quarter (90–135 degrees ahead of the Sun), waxing; Full 6/17 1:31 AM PDT at 25°Sag53′
Emotions may be at odds with intellect over the next lunar period given the Moon’s opposition with Uranus which may affect our focus. An additional opposition with Vesta reinforces difficulty with daily routine or tasks. Both may affect our desire for career advancement and make working long hours to achieve that goal more challenging than the Scorpio influence will allow.
A need for self-nurturance results from a square with Juno and that realization may curb some of Scorpio’s penchant for drama. And a sextile with the Ascendant indicates a willingness to remain on the same emotional wavelength as others. Intuition is also strong during this time.
Gate 50 Line 4 Corruption from the current Human Design bodygram suggests success in spite of corrupt values or intent which might prove stimulating to the Scorpio influence if strong values aren’t present. The existing Channel of Preservation on this day may also reinforce whatever direction is taken.
A new channel, the Channel of Openness, is active over the 13th and 14th and should foster a better energetic flow with others. Gate 1 Line 1 Creation is Independent of Will suggests that timing is a factor on June 13th while Gate 14 Line 3 Service on June 14th indicates the power found in selfless contribution to the group, family, or society.
Given a potential career focus over the next lunar period, the 17th Mansion of the Moon, Alchil (25° Lib 42′ 52″), may assist a witch on the 13th in magickal workings involving career issues to stimulate a successful outcome. But avoid such on the 14 and 15 June as Alchab (8° Sco 34′ 17″) and Exaula (21° Sco 25′ 40″) create conflict and mischief.
Magicks on the 14th, Wednesday, can involve communication and given the corresponding Mansion influences, workings should probably take a focus on clarity of both mind and purpose. On Thursday, the 15th, Jupiter’s influence is currently in retrograde and on this day, some trancework may be appropriate focusing upon inner expansion necessary to achieve goals.
The Scorpio influence may create some drama or havoc in both relationships and interactions over the next lunar period. But if we can remain focused on our priorities, we can make use of the innovative and persevering side of the Scorpio energy. If that focus is on career, a balanced but persevering approach should foster success. Saturn’s retrograde energy may assist here to reinforce inner discipline.
Until next time…
Originally published at https://www.imsteppingaside.com on June 13, 2019.