In today’s Esoteric forecast, we’re going to look at the current influences from both traditional and esoteric astrology as well as the daily numerology on our lives!
Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Lunar position — Taurus until Gemini at 11:48 AM PDT — If anger arises, you may need a moment to regroup so that you don’t impact interactions with others. Truth has a way of coming out at exactly the wrong moment and circumstances today could provide the trigger. Know that increased sensitivity can offer opportunities for healing, so remain open and avoid taking the bait. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions)
- Sun/Vulcan/Mercury — describes a breakthrough in communication resulting in strong self-assertion
Additional Aspects (Goddess planets, Lilith, Nodes, and Ascendant aspects follow in their own categories)
- Mercury (12th/Gemini R) square Neptune (9th/Pisces) — indicates a lack of discernment or confusion surrounding your own thoughts
- Mars (1st/Cancer) opposite Pluto (7th Capricorn R) — cautions against overreaction and angry outbursts
- Saturn (8th/Aquarius R) square Uranus (11th/Taurus) — suggests insecurity surrounding ability, authority, and compromise.
- Saturn (8th/Aquarius R) sextile Chiron (10th/Aries) — you embrace past emotional difficulties with resolve and awareness, providing assistance to others who are experiencing the same
Goddess-oriented Planetary Interactions
- Sun (12th/Gemini) opposite Juno (5th/Sagittarius R) — describes reevaluating how you balance the receptive and projective energy within your relationships with others
- Saturn (8th/Aquarius R) square Ceres (11th/Taurus) — indicates challenges with nurturing others
- Uranus (11th/Taurus) conjunct Ceres (11th/Taurus) — indicates there may be issues with feeling nurtured by others
- Neptune (9th/Pisces) conjunct Pallas (9th/Pisces) — cautions a present…