In today’s Esoteric forecast, we’re going to look at the current influences from both traditional and esoteric astrology as well as the daily numerology on our lives!
Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Lunar position — Gemini until Cancer at 6:51 AM PDT — Now that the Moon is in Cancer, you spend your time nurturing family and close friends. Whether you plan an outing or a longer trip, the point is to share that time together. The pandemic has left many at odds with how to get back to normal, especially considering the number of people unwilling to get vaccinated. Know that it doesn’t really matter where you go or what you do, as long as you do it together. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
T-Square — Saturn R/Uranus/Mars — indicates a challenge over balancing both self-assertion and self-discipline
Thor’s Hammer — Mercury/Vesta/Saturn R — suggests interactions may be challenging due to a compulsive focus and reflection is needed
Additional Aspects (Goddess planets, Lilith, Nodes, and Ascendant aspects follow in their own categories)
- The Sun (12th/Cancer) sesquisquare Jupiter (7th Pisces R) — suggests self-restraint or self-discipline may be challenging today
- Mercury (11th/Gemini) quincunx Pluto (6th/Capricorn R) — indicates too strong a focus on the problems of others and the need to focus on your own issues
- Venus (12th/Leo) conjunct Mars (1st/Leo) — suggests expectations of others may be too high
- Venus (12th/Leo) opposite Saturn (6th/Aquarius R) — expressions of trust and love may be difficult or challenging today.
- Venus (12th/Leo) square Uranus (10th/Taurus) — cautions that energy may be unstable and a new situation may unexpectedly occur. Go with the flow.
- Venus (12th/Leo) trine Chiron (9th/Aries) — suggests that the influence of an important woman may be a factor today or you may be asked to extend compassion and sympathy to others.