Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Lunar position ~ Leo — With the Moon in Leo, others may be drawn to your social nature. Plan an online gathering if you cannot gather together safely in person yet to reconnect with family and friends. It’s been a difficult year and everyone, including you, needs some nurturing right now. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions)
- Sun/Mercury/Venus — suggests asserting oneself while remaining in harmony with others
- Sun/Mercury/Venus/Uranus — describes an innovative approach to interactions with others
- Mercury (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — indicates a focus on sacred areas of study
- Venus (11th/Taurus) conjunct Uranus (12th/Taurus) — describes a need for individuality within relationships
- Venus (11th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — indicates that hearth and home provide a comfortable space for you to nurture and develop relationships with others
- Venus (11th/Taurus) sesquisquare Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — indicates the need for balancing the nurturing of self and others
- Saturn (9th/Aquarius) square Uranus (11th/Taurus) suggests insecurity surrounding authority and compromise.
- Uranus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help others with taking care of oneself as well
- Neptune (11th/Pisces) square Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the need to see others realistically, especially when providing assistance or selecting a partner
The Ascendant — Gemini — a Mutable sign that suggests movement, activity, versatility, interaction-oriented, chatty, and sometimes superficial or scattered. A square with Vesta indicates the importance of including ritual and a sacred focus within your life, while a semisquare with Ceres cautions that conflict may arise over how nurturing occurs within close relationships.
Sign strength — Taurus, Gemini, and Aquarius provide the strongest sign influence today with Gemini signaling the qualities of many ideas and communication-oriented, curious/superficial, overly chatty, and scattered thinking/perception/focus; Taurus influencing stability, values, routine, stubbornness, and self-indulgence; and Aquarius providing a group consciousness and humanitarian approach that may also rebel against the status quo.
House Balance — The 12th House dominates sign placement today involving endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others.
Black Moon Lilith ~ 12th House/Taurus — You may resist change while in Taurus and it may be difficult to move out of your comfort zone. In the 12th House of endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others, Lilith’s darker side may impact relationships with others, with fear at the heart of a more solitary existence.
Node influences ~ N Node — Gemini; S Node — Sagittarius describes the need for self-control and a focus on a spiritual perspective. The challenge involves understanding the viewpoints of others as well as expressing your own in a helpful and respectful manner.
- A trine between the North Node and Saturn (sextile the South Node) suggests an enthusiastic attitude that can direct you into achievement in many areas
- Chiron trine the South Node indicates that profound growth from a difficult situation or illness in your life may benefit others
- Pallas square the N Node/S Node suggests a new strategy may be beneficial when understanding the viewpoints of others
Retrograde ~ Juno — suggests a look inward in how you select, commit to, and interact with partners in your life.
Rays ~ The 4th Ray of harmony through conflict and the 5th Ray of concrete science and knowledge continue their strongest impact today suggesting that we’re drawing information from a higher source that then informs our discussions with others.
The 1st and 2nd Rays, will/power and love/wisdom respectively, provide the next level of impact indicating that our will is guided by a higher level of love and wisdom.
The 3rd Ray of active intelligence, along with both the 6th (devotion/idealism) and 7th (ceremonial order/magick) Rays of ceremonial order and magick, are having the least impact suggesting that rational manifestation is either a challenge or a given.
Numerology ~ 4/21/2021
- Life Path — 3 — describes a life path or destiny that involves creativity and the development of self-expression.
- Day — 3 — triplicities, self-expression, communication, detail-oriented, optimism
- Challenges — respecting and understanding the feelings of others and keeping ego in check