In today’s Daily Astrology forecast, we’re going to look at the current influences from both traditional and esoteric astrology as well as the daily numerology on our lives!
Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Lunar position — Taurus until Gemini at 5:43 AM PDT; VOC from 5:23 AM PDT to 5:42 AM PDT — Now that the Moon is in Gemini, chattiness increases as does your curiosity and you’re likely drawn to close friends or family today. However, if responsibility calls, do take care of necessary tasks, especially if in a leadership role with others who rely on your expertise and direct nature for guidance. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions)
- Sun/Vulcan/Lilith — involves setting your own course while expressing enthusiasm and gaining recognition
Additional Aspects (Goddess planets, Lilith, Nodes, and Ascendant aspects follow in their own categories)
- Sun (12th/Taurus) sextile Neptune (10th/Pisces) — suggests the expression of intuition or artistic ability
- Mercury (12th/Gemini) trine Saturn (9th/Aquarius) — describes an individual with good timing
- Mars (1st/Cancer) square Chiron (11th/Aries) — suggests tension surrounding new experiences or within relationships that impacts interactions
- Saturn (9th/Aquarius) square Uranus (11th/Taurus) — suggests insecurity surrounding ability, authority, and compromise.
- Saturn (9th/Aquarius) sextile Chiron (11th/Aries) — describes the strength to heal and to share that experience with others
Goddess-oriented Planetary Interactions
- The Sun (12th/Taurus) quincunx Juno (6th/Sagittarius R) — indicates issues with control versus intimacy
- Jupiter (9th/Aquarius) sextile Ceres (11th/Taurus) — suggests nurturing is plentiful, possibly to excess
- Uranus (11th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help…