Lunar position ~Scorpio — With the Moon now in Scorpio you may be drawn inward by your intuition especially if you’re feeling tension with a close partner. It may be that you need to simply adjust your perceptions to regain clarity. Meditation or a walk in nature may be helpful to rebalance and achieve calm. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions)
- Sun/Venus/Chiron — describes oversensitivity due to childhood woundings and how that impacts current self-expression and interactions with others.
- Sun/Vulcan/Chiron — involves the courage to heal childhood woundings, instead, using those experiences to offer compassion to others in pain or difficulty.
- Venus/Chiron/Ceres — describes plenty of love and compassion for others but also a fear of expressing any of it or feeling vulnerable within relationships
- Mercury (12th/Pisces) square Juno (8th/Sagittarius) — indicates the need to interact with others in a compassionate manner
- Saturn (11th/Aquarius) square Uranus (1st/Taurus) — describes issues with authority and compromise furthered on by inadequacy.
- Uranus (1st/Taurus) trine Vesta (5th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help others with taking care of oneself as well
- Neptune (12th/Pisces) square Juno (8th/Sagittarius) — describes the need to see others realistically, especially when providing assistance or selecting a partner.
The Ascendant — Taurus — a Fixed sign that suggests stability, purposeful action, self-reliance, and structure are favored. Aspects are below:
- Mercury semisquare The Ascendant — signals some difficulty with self-expression and the need to be honest.
- Saturn square The Ascendant — suggests the need to develop self-restraint
- Uranus conjunct The Ascendant — indicates a unique perspective and the need for freedom of expression
- Vesta trine The Ascendant — indicates the need for ritual within routine and…