Lunar position ~ Leo until Virgo at 6:09 AM PDT; (VOC from 5:04 AM PTD to 6:08 AM PTD) — The Moon moves into Virgo in the early hours of the morning bringing order and routine to your day. You’re feeling calm and not particularly motivated. In fact, that may reflect a longer-term issue that keeps you from achieving success. It may be helpful to begin rituals that assist you in your focus and help you develop healthy habits. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions)
- Sun/Mercury/Venus — suggests asserting oneself while remaining in harmony with others
- Sun/Mercury/Venus/Uranus — describes an innovative approach to interactions with others
- Mercury (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — indicates a focus on sacred areas of study
- Venus (12th/9°Taurus) conjunct Uranus (12th/10°Taurus) — describes a strong need for individuality within relationships
- Venus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — indicates that hearth and home provide a comfortable space for you to nurture and develop relationships with others
- Venus (11th/Taurus) sesquisquare Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — indicates the need for balancing the nurturing of self and others
- Saturn (10th/Aquarius) square Uranus (12th/Taurus) suggests insecurity surrounding ability, authority, and compromise.
- Uranus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (4th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help others with taking care of oneself as well
- Neptune (11th/Pisces) square Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the need to see others realistically, especially when providing assistance or selecting a partner
- Pluto (9th/Capricorn) square Ceres (12th/Aries) — indicates nurturing that’s conditional in nature.
- Pluto (9th/Capricorn) square Eris (12th/Aries) — describing a possible obsessive focus on the path to self-mastery (Seltzer)
The Ascendant — The Ascendant — Gemini — a Mutable sign that suggests movement, activity, versatility, interaction-oriented, chatty, and sometimes superficial or scattered.
- A trine with Saturn signals the energy to make your mark in a variety of careers
- A square with Vesta indicates the importance of including ritual and a sacred focus within your life
- A semisquare with Ceres cautions that conflict may arise over how nurturing occurs within close relationships
- A semisquare with Eris signals the potential to speak truth to power
Sign strength — Taurus, Gemini, and Aquarius provide the strongest sign influence today with Gemini signaling the qualities of many ideas and communication-oriented, curious/superficial, overly chatty, and scattered thinking/perception/focus; Taurus influencing stability, values, routine, stubbornness, and self-indulgence; and Aquarius providing a group consciousness and humanitarian approach that may also rebel against the status quo.
House Balance — The 12th House dominates sign placement today involving endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others.
Black Moon Lilith ~ 12th House/Taurus — You may resist change while in Taurus and it may be difficult to move out of your comfort zone. In the 12th House of endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others, Lilith’s darker side may impact relationships with others, with fear at the heart of a more solitary existence.
Node influences ~ N Node — Gemini; S Node — Sagittarius describes the need for self-control and a focus on a spiritual perspective. The challenge involves understanding the viewpoints of others as well as expressing your own in a helpful and respectful manner.
- A trine between the North Node and Saturn (sextile the South Node) suggests an enthusiastic attitude that can direct you into achievement in many areas
- Chiron trine the South Node indicates that profound growth from a difficult situation or illness in your life may benefit others
- Pallas square the N Node/S Node suggests a new strategy may be beneficial when understanding the viewpoints of others
Retrograde ~ Juno — suggests a look inward in how you select, commit to, and interact with partners in your life.
Rays ~ The 4th Ray of harmony through conflict continues its strong impact today and with the 2nd Ray of love/wisdom and its own strong effect, it suggests that we’re drawing information from a higher source that informs our interactions with others. The 5th Ray of concrete knowledge and science is likely influencing that as well.
The 1st, 3rd, and 7th Rays are all having the least effect suggesting that our will and intellect are either a given or not having much of an influence on what we manifest today.
Finally, the 6th Ray of devotion and idealism is increasing somewhat today signaling the hold on ideology is increasing. That said, the strong 2nd Ray effect should help keep any extreme 6th Ray expression in check.
Numerology ~ 4/22/2021
- Life Path — 4 — describes a life path or destiny that involves patience, hard work and accepting responsibility
- Day — 22 — Master Number, Cosmic Builder, profound soul-level manifestation
- Challenges — expressing self-determinism and keeping the ego in check