Lunar position ~ Gemini — With the Moon now in Gemini, you potentially enjoy an easy exchange with others. However, if your emotional balance feels off it may be that you’re avoiding your responsibilities today in favor of engaging with others. Or it’s that interactions with women in your life leave you feeling frustrated or misunderstood. Let your intuition guide your decisions in that regard. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions) — note that the Sun and Eris are both conjunct at 25°/24°Aries suggesting the dynamic power of the feminine warrior within
- Sun/Venus/Eris — signals an independent, driven nature as well as a need for beauty, comfort, and ethics that impact your relationships with others
- Sun/Mercury/Ceres/Eris — signals balancing how you express compassion for others with self-assertion along with the ability to speak truth to power in a manner that preserves integrity.
- Sun/Vulcan/Venus/Eris — lots of power here also seen in the two 3 point stelliums above, and with the addition of Vulcan, we’re breaking up old paradigms and patterns to achieve perhaps a more dynamic, nurturing, and committed relationship with others.
- The Sun (12th/Aries) Mars (2nd/Gemini) — signals strong self-assertion today
- The Sun (12th/Aries) square Pluto (9th/Capricorn) — suggests strong self-expression due to past trauma or crisis leading to overreaction
- The Sun (12th/Aries) trine Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the ability to advise and protect others
- Mars (2nd/Gemini) semisquare Uranus (12th/Taurus) — suggests remaining open to new ideas and experiences and incorporating others into the process
- Mars (2nd/Gemini) opposite Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — signals conflict with others over expressions of independence
- Mars (2nd/Gemini) sextile Eris (12th/Aries) — suggests a strong focus on success and competitiveness with others (see Seltzer reference below for more information on Eris)
- Uranus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (5th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help others with taking care of oneself as well
- Uranus (12th/Taurus) sesquisquare Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — suggests the need for a partner who is independent and unique in their thinking
- Neptune (11th/Pisces) square Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the need to see others realistically, especially when providing assistance or selecting a partner
- Pluto (9th/Capricorn) semisquare Pallas (11th/Pisces) — suggests an obsessive level of focus or concentration
The Ascendant — Gemini — a Mutable sign that suggests movement, activity, versatility, interaction-oriented, chatty, and sometimes superficial or scattered. Aspects are below:
- Pluto trine The Ascendant — suggests control over your personal power and the effect your have over others
Sign strength — Both Aries and Gemini provide the strongest sign influence today signaling motivation, independence, courage, decisiveness, assertive/impulsive, lacking tact (Aries); and, idea and communication-oriented, curious/superficial, overly chatty, scattered.
House Balance — The 12th House dominates sign placement today involving endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others.
Balance of Hemispheres and Quadrants ~ with most planets in the Eastern Hemispheres, and the 4th Quadrant, this suggests that motivation and self-direction are high today. You require freedom and anything or anyone standing in your way may not be received well.
Black Moon Lilith ~ 12th House/Taurus — You may resist change while in Taurus and it may be difficult to move out of your comfort zone. In the 12th House of endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others, Lilith’s darker side may impact relationships with others, with fear at the heart of a more solitary existence.
Node influences ~ N Node — Gemini; S Node — Sagittarius describes the need for self-control and a focus on a spiritual perspective. The challenge involves understanding the viewpoints of others as well as expressing your own in a helpful and respectful manner.
- A trine between the North Node and Saturn (sextile the South Node) suggests an enthusiastic attitude that can direct you into achievement in many areas
- Chiron trine the South Node indicates that profound growth from a difficult situation or illness in your life may benefit others
- Pallas square the N Node/S Node suggests a new strategy may be beneficial when understanding the viewpoints of others
Retrograde ~ Vesta — now in Virgo, look inward to better define your expectations of others so that you respect their boundaries, input or expertise; Juno — suggests a look inward in how you select, commit to, and interact with partners in your life.
Rays ~ The 2nd Ray of love and wisdom has overtaken the 1st (will/power) and 7th (ceremonial order/magick) Rays in strength today with wise choices and awareness influencing our interactions with others.
From there, the 3rd Ray of active intelligence along with both the 4th Ray of harmony through conflict and 5th Ray of concrete knowledge and science have maintained their strength and are impacting the expression of truth today indicating that there will be plenty of will and power (1st) to manifest (7th) a collective understanding or agreement.
The continued strength of the 2nd Ray of love and wisdom over the 6th Ray’s expression of devotion and idealism suggests that wisdom may contain any fundamentalism or expression of conspiracy thinking.
Numerology ~ 4/15/2021
- Life Path — 6 — describes a life path or destiny of creating harmony and embracing responsibility and leadership
- Day — 6 — Higher Self, harmony, shared purpose, shared direction, compassion for others
- Challenges — understanding and respecting the feelings of others; balancing ego expression