Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Lunar position ~ Cancer until Leo at 11:11 PM PDT ( VOC from 5:03 PM PDT to 11:10 PM PDT); 1st Quarter Moon at 11:58 PM PDT — Release any perceptions or habits that no longer serve your objectives and set forth on your own path. Remain sensitive to others, but let your intuition guide how much influence they have, particularly individuals with a strong will. If issues with others, especially women, arise, look within to determine if the situation or relationship is necessary or respecting your own needs. Refer to the current Esoteric Influences for more information regarding today’s influences.
Significant Aspects or Patterns
Stelliums (power interactions) — note that the Sun and Eris are both conjunct at 24°Aries suggesting the dynamic power of the feminine warrior within
- Sun/Vulcan/Ceres — expresses the courage to balance independence with the ability to nurture others, in other words, finding a better balance of inner polarity
- Sun/Mercury/Venus — suggests asserting oneself while remaining in harmony with others
- Sun/Vulcan/Ceres/Eris — indicates breaking up old paradigms and patterns to achieve more compassionate or nurturing interactions with others.
- The Sun (12th/Aries) square Pluto (9th/Capricorn) — suggests strong self-expression due to past trauma or crisis leading to overreaction
- The Sun (12th/Aries) trine Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the ability to advise and protect others
- Venus (12th/Taurus) conjunct Uranus (12th/Taurus) — describes a need for individuality within relationships
- Venus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (5th/Virgo) — indicates that hearth and home provide a comfortable space for you to nurture and develop relationships with others
- Mars (1st/Gemini) quincunx Pluto (9th/Capricorn) — suggests the need to keep your anger under control.
- Mars (1st/Gemini) opposite Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — signals conflict with others over expressions of independence
- Uranus (12th/Taurus) trine Vesta (5th/Virgo) — suggests balancing a spiritual concern for the greater good and a motivation to help others with taking care of oneself as well
- Neptune (11th/Pisces) square Juno (7th/Sagittarius) — describes the need to see others realistically, especially when providing assistance or selecting a partner
The Ascendant — Gemini — a Mutable sign that suggests movement, activity, versatility, interaction-oriented, chatty, and sometimes superficial or scattered. A square with Vesta indicates the need for a stronger focus on ritual and viewing life from a more sacred perspective.
Sign strength — Taurus, Gemini, and Aquarius provide the strongest sign influence today with Gemini signaling the qualities of many ideas and communication-oriented, curious/superficial, overly chatty, and scattered thinking/perception/focus; Taurus influencing stability, values, routine, stubbornness, and self-indulgence; and Aquarius providing a group consciousness and humanitarian approach that may also rebel against the status quo.
House Balance — The 12th House dominates sign placement today involving endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others.
Balance of Hemispheres and Quadrants ~ with most planets in the Eastern Hemispheres, and the 4th Quadrant, this suggests that motivation and self-direction are high today. You require freedom and anything or anyone standing in your way may not be received well.
Black Moon Lilith ~ 12th House/Taurus — You may resist change while in Taurus and it may be difficult to move out of your comfort zone. In the 12th House of endings, things that are hidden (fears, enemies), the collective unconscious, karma, and service to others, Lilith’s darker side may impact relationships with others, with fear at the heart of a more solitary existence.
Node influences ~ N Node — Gemini; S Node — Sagittarius describes the need for self-control and a focus on a spiritual perspective. The challenge involves understanding the viewpoints of others as well as expressing your own in a helpful and respectful manner.
- A trine between the North Node and Saturn (sextile the South Node) suggests an enthusiastic attitude that can direct you into achievement in many areas
- Chiron trine the South Node indicates that profound growth from a difficult situation or illness in your life may benefit others
- Pallas square the N Node/S Node suggests a new strategy may be beneficial when understanding the viewpoints of others
Retrograde ~ Vesta — Stationing; look inward to better define your expectations of others so that you respect their boundaries, input or expertise; Juno — suggests a look inward in how you select, commit to, and interact with partners in your life.
Rays ~ The 3rd Ray of active intelligence aligns in strength today with the 7th Ray of ceremonial order and magick to manifest our experiences in a rational, intelligent manner.
From there, the 4th Ray of harmony through conflict and the 5th Ray of concrete science and knowledge are next in strength suggesting that we’re drawing information from a higher source that then informs our discussions with others.
The strength of the 2nd Ray of love and wisdom tempers our expression of will and power (1st Ray) as well as keeps us from overly identifying with the ideology found in the 6th Ray of devotion and idealism. It’s a balance we must strike here so that truth overshadows conspiracy.
Numerology ~ 4/19/2021
- Life Path — 1 — describes a life path or destiny that involves leadership, motivation, and independence.
- Day — 1 — new beginnings, unity, wholeness, revolution, success
- Challenges — balancing your social nature, responsibility with play, and ego expression