Correspondences for Working Magick on Tuesday, 12 October 2021
Note: My post contains affiliate links/ads from advertisers from which I may earn advertising commissions.
Magickal focus: Mars governs, passion, manifestation, creativity, self-assertion, reducing conflict
- Dawn — healing, new beginnings, study, purification
- Noon — strength, opportunity, success, protection, wealth
- Sunset — letting go, release
- Night — spirituality, aligning with Spirit, healing, dreamwork, visions
Favorable/Unfavorable for Magick: neutral — Further recommendations and a look at the rest of the week are both available here.
Sun/Moon Position: The Sun is in Libra and Moon is in Capricorn; Mercury Retrograde continues
Numerology: 3 — balance, creativity, communication, imagination, triplicities
- Element — Fire
- Color — Red, rust
- Crystal — Amethyst, bloodstone, lodestone, diamond, jasper
- Resin — Juniper, dragon’s blood, red sandalwood
- Herbs — Absinthe, cayenne, basil, asafoetida, rue, garlic, black pepper, nettle, wormwood, onion, mustard, leeks, ginger, wolfsbane, thorny trees (Hawthorn)
Elemental Influence: Elemental Air (intellect, reason, justice, interaction) and Fire (will, creativity, motivation) provide the strongest influence and are in relative balance with each other, while Earth (material concerns, physical presence) is next in strength, although having a significantly lesser impact. Water (emotions, compassion, empathy) is last in its effect.
Rune Divination: Tiwaz, Eihwaz, and Fehu comprise today’s rune divination where we manifest the spiritual warrior within to set the example for others to follow. Eihwaz describes the as above so below nature of manifesting unity consciousness in physical form. Comprised of Laguz in an above and below fashion, there isn’t any reversal as with Ehwaz. Instead, we experience the truth of who we are as we allow Higher Self to inform our physical awareness. As such, the transactional nature of our lives expressed by Fehu is influenced by…